We at The Digi Jugad looking for candidates who are passionate and determined towards building themselves a dynamic career, we provide exposure and learning in the field of business development along managing other skills.
- Identify and develop new business through networking and prospecting techniques.
- Engage in cold-calling to create interest in company products and services, generate new business leads, and arrange customer meetings.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations including high-level solution overviews and/or demos.
- Understand customers’ business needs and challenges and position the relevant solutions that address those needs.
- Persuade potential buyers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and service delivery while managing customer objections.
- Develop a pipeline by using the company’s sales methodology and processes.
- Manage sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasting and reporting for management visibility.
- Meet or exceed individual sales targets while contributing to overall team targets as set by management.
- Meet KPIs related to selling efforts and customer calls or visits.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and report progress towards achieving account or go-to-market strategies with management and peers.
- Maintain strategic relationships with existing customers and upsell/cross-sell by promoting product upgrades, additional complementary technologies or solutions, etc…
- Maintain strategic partnerships with technology vendors and distributors.
- Respond to tender documents and write proposals as well as any supporting documentation.
- Create sales literature to promote company solutions, products, and services.
- Support marketing activities by attending company events and trade shows.
- Maintain industry awareness and keep abreast of a constantly changing technology landscape by following the latest trends in software, hardware, and related solutions.
- Manage own time by organizing and prioritizing daily and weekly tasks.
- Provide project oversight and work with project managers or project technical leads to make sure that customer expectations are met while acting as the escalation point for customer issues.
- Assist in the procurement process by issuing and tracking purchase requests for specified projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Communication Engineering, or Information Systems (or equivalent) from an accredited university (preferred) or equivalent field experience.
- 1-3 years of sales or pre-sales experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with prevalent professional demeanour. Excellent presentation skills.
- Broad technology knowledge (datacentre, cloud, virtualization, mobility and messaging/collaboration)
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Citrix products and technologies is a plus.
- Fluent in English