Digi Jugad Private Limited, is looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager.
ABOUT DIGI JUGAD
Digi Jugad Private Limited is a Start-up India recognized digital marketing start-up based in the heart of Chhattisgarh, Bhilai. We have worked with more than 150+ Brands in the past 1 year.
Digi Jugad Private Limited is a Bhilai-headquartered integrated marketing solutions agency founded in 2020 by Mayur Chandraker. Digi Jugad has a team of 50 members in 1 year and now we are scaling up by hiring over more than 50 Jugadus.
Jugad is a colloquial Hindi phrase, which means a creative or an innovative idea. Digi Jugad, is a testament to the fact that an agency should help the client find affordable, creative and result-oriented marketing solutions. Having said that the company offers holistic solutions that include Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Website Development, Mobile Application Development, Designing, Brand strategy, Photography, Media Planning & Buying, Influencer Marketing and PR.
We’re young, we’re dynamic and we’re here to give you Jugads!
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Marketing Manager. This would be a Full-Time/On-Site job, you will be entitled to assist our Marketing Department. You should be self-motivated to conduct benchmarking and industry research to match industry-specific standard.
– Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
– Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
– Set specific objectives and report on ROI
– Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
– Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
– Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
– Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
– Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
– Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
– Proven work experience as a social media manager
– Hands on experience in content management
– Excellent copywriting skills
– Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
– Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
– Knowledge of online marketing channels
– Familiarity with web design
– Excellent communication skills
– Analytical and multitasking skills
– BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Full-time, On-Site (Bhilai)
₹10,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM